Online Art Auction and Fundraiser
CALL FOR DONATIONS
The Medford Arts Center Auction is an opportunity designed to promote our member artists and the MAC through online exposure, along with a three day online auction, which will be open to the public. Our goal for this special event is to reach out to art patrons near and far, facilitating an awareness of our local talent. Shipping will be arranged by MAC and paid for by the buyer. No entry fee will be charged to the artist, and all works are guaranteed an opening bid of $50.00.
Auction and Exhibition Dates: Friday, November 10 – Sunday, November 12,2017
Receiving: Hand delivery at MAC November 3rd – November 5th 2017, 1-5 PM
Electronic Submissions: September 25 through October 25, 2017
Online Bidding Begins: Tuesday, November7, 2017 at 6 PM
ArtWalk and Auction Reception: Friday, November 10, 2017 – 6 – 9PM
Art Auction Open House: Saturday, November 11, 2017 – 1-5 PM
Art Auction Open House & Event Closing: Sunday, November 12, 2017 – 1-5 PM
- Artists may submit up to three properly framed and wired family friendly paintings of any medium. Photography is included. All work must be signed by the artist.
- Maximum art work size is 18” x 24”. Framed Works on Paper and Photography must be presented under glass or Plexiglas preferred; however, photographs may be matted and sealed.
- All submissions must include a good quality image, along with a brief artist bio and description of the work. The artist bio, images and description are to be submitted to our auction E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . All image files are accepted, and all content files for your bio and art description must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or.docx).
- To bid and see a complete listing of items go to: www.32auctions.com/MACFallArtAuction2017 beginning November 7, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- MAC retains the right to not accept works that are deemed inappropriate in subject or presentation.
- Great care is taken of all artwork, but MAC cannot be held responsible for random acts of damage.
- Submission of work(s) implies agreement with the MAC to the above requirements. Please create your own labels for the back of each submission. Include, Artist Name, Address, Tel. #,Title and Medium.
- Proceeds on sales is 50% to the artist and 50% to Medford Art Center. Artists will receive payment within four weeks of auction closing.
Questions: Please E-mail only and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Jeffrey Lucas, MAC Board President – email@example.com
Barbara March, Auction Chairperson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Art Auction Prospectus/Entry Form here: MAC-Online Auction Entry Form