Call for Solo Artist Shows!
Medford Arts Center is opening our Gazebo Room to our members for solo exhibitions!
Terms & Details:
- Exhibits will last one month
- Cost is a $50.00 donation to MAC
- Artist must gallery sit 2 hours per week OR one 4 hour shift twice a month.
- Artist may plan their own reception (date/time to be approved) or artist can be included in our current exhibit reception. Another option for a reception would be during third Thursday ArtWalk, where the three art venues are open. We generally serve wine and nuts, or something simple, but it would be a good opportunity to have a reception. If you choose the first option you might be requested to provide one thing for the reception. If your choice is the second or third, the reception would be your responsibility. We can provide set ups, table, table-cover, cups, napkins. We also have platters and a nice large container for ice and iced beverages.
- Depending on the size of your work, the room holds approximately 7-16.
- You are allowed a browse box of unframed work.
- Your membership must be up to date.
If you are interested (or have questions) please email Tracey Femiano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide your website address and or at least 6 photos of your work and your contact information.
HELP NEEDED: GALLERY SITTERS!
The Arts Center is in desperate need of gallery sitters..
two or four hour shifts are available for those that love doing community service for the ARTS.
If you are interested in volunteering at the MAC OR have questions about art exhibitions at the Medford Arts Center
call Tracey Femiano, exhibitions chair at 609-932-4149.
we would like to expand our gallery hours.
Can you sit once a week, twice a month, once a month? Let us know!