MAC 8th ANNUAL JURIED FINE ART EXHIBITION
September 22-November 3, 2017 Juror – FRANK HYDER
Who may enter: Artists 18 years of age or older. Board members of the MCAC, MAC and FMCA and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
What may be entered: Three original works of art per artist may be entered. Art must be family friendly and the MAC reserves the right to remove any entry deemed inappropriate. No three-dimensional art. No photography.
- This is a juried exhibit. All art may not be accepted.
- Previously hung work will NOT be accepted.
- Wall art should not exceed 60″ in any direction including framing (if used). All must be securely wired and ready to hang. No saw tooth hooks or clip frames. MAC reserves the right to refuse any artwork not securely framed or professionally presented.
- Acceptable mediums are oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, pen & ink, mixed media, etc.
- Art must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of work, medium and price. Labels are provided below for your convenience.
- All pieces should be signed by the artist.
- Gallery wrapped canvas does not need to be framed.
- Artists using photographic reference must have permission to use same.
- The Medford Arts Center charges a 30% commission on all artists’ sales and is responsible for NJ sales tax.
Liabilities: Art work will be handled with all possible care;however, the Medford Arts Center will not be held responsible for loss or damage from any cause whatsoever. Submission of art to the MAC implies an agreement on the part of the artist with this condition.
Receive artwork: Sunday September 17, 2-5 PM &Monday, September 18, 2-5 PM
Exhibition dates: Friday, September 22 through Friday, November 3, 2017
Accepted art: posted on MAC website on or about Thursday, Sept 20
Pick up not accepted art: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Sept 22,23,24, 1-5 PM
Pick up unsold& sold art: Saturday, November 4, 1-5 PM & Sunday, November 5, 1-5 PM
ArtWalk, Opening reception & presentation of awards: Friday,September 29, 6-9 PM,
ArtWalk, Friday, October 20, 6-9 PM