Call for SMALL WORKS – Medford Arts Center
Medford Arts Center, 18 North Main Street, Medford, New Jersey 08055
Exhibition dates: Dec 8, 2017– Jan 6, 2018
Receiving: Sunday Nov 19, 1-5 PM and Monday, Nov 20, 10 AM-2 PM
ArtWalk and Awards Reception: Friday, Dec 8, 6-9PM
Pick up of all works: Jan 6 and Jan 7 (Saturday and Sunday) 1-5 PM
Juror of Awards: Bill Tirney
- Size limited to 12” (including framing) in any direction and must be wired and ready to hang.
- All mediums accepted.
- All pieces will be accepted. Awards will be given.
- All work must be signed by the artist.
- Works must be family friendly.
- MAC retains the right to not hang works that are deemed inappropriate in subject or presentation.
- Cost for entry is $10 for 1 and $5 for each additional work.
- Limit per artist- 5 works.
- Great care is taken of all artwork, but MAC cannot be held responsible for random acts of damage.
- Submission of work(s) implies agreement with the MAC to the above requirements. PLEASE create your own labels for back of each submission. Include Title, Artist Name, Medium and Price
- 30% commission will go to MAC on all sales.
|Funding has been made possible in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Dept. of State, the National Endowment for the Arts and the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, Department of Resource Conservation, Division of Parks.|
Please fill out the below form and bring this “office copy” when you drop off your work.